Kid With Black Ghost

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
hay guys i was at the mall and i saw a kid with a black ghost deck he was shufling em i asked if he did magic he said no i asked if he liked careds for some reason he said no the i asked him how he got them he said his birthday i said can i buy em off u he said no i think they look kool is that stupid or wat there are limmited suply and he wasted a whole deck its stupid theres only so many :mad::mad::mad::mad: u agree

I don't agree at all.
It's a deck of card's, Wether you do magic, Flourish, Build castles Or hell.. Even play a game of goldfish.

It's ok anyway, I own 3

Oct 6, 2007
It's his deck. You shouldn't act like only a select few deserve black ghosts.

And wanting to buy something from him that he got as a gift? I would feel real bad if I gave my friend a present and some punk who can't spell worth **** decides to ask him for it and then make a thread about how he thinks my friend is an idiot because he holds a gift that the punk won't have.

I feel that you're a jerk.

And I feel that although you are right, you've got serious issues.

You have personally insulted me, and now him throught these forums.

STOP! I feel you've got some issues with yourself and need some way to express your anger or whatever so you do it here.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
Albert Einstein and John f Kennedy also had reading and spelling problems. they had dyslexia. is lack of grammar and spelling make one less intelligent?

Sep 1, 2007
England
hay guys i was at the mall and i saw a kid with a black ghost deck he was shufling em i asked if he did magic he said no i asked if he liked careds for some reason he said no the i asked him how he got them he said his birthday i said can i buy em off u he said no i think they look kool is that stupid or wat there are limmited suply and he wasted a whole deck its stupid theres only so many :mad::mad::mad::mad: u agree

So the question you're asking us is essentially 'don't you think it's stupid a kid didn't sell me his birthday present which he likes a lot just because I asked him?'

Erm, no, I don't think that's stupid at all. Grow up.

Tom

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
Lol...nice post farrell ^^. But so what? lots of people collect cards, poker players, everyone who loves card games collects cards. Or at least has alot of cards. So whats the big deal? I don't see the point of this thread besides saying that you wish you had a deck of cards thats the same thing as a regular ghost.

Sep 1, 2007
Fixed for the better.

To have really fixed it, you should have taken the apostrophe away from "cards." People putting apostrophes on plural words is one of my biggest pet peeves.

To actually contribute to this thread, I agree with the people saying just to let it go. They are his cards. There's not much you or I or anyone can do about what he chooses to do with them. If it's really bugging you, I'd suggest just to stop thinking about it.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
If I were to fix the spelling, punctuation and grammar of this forum it would take about a month. I am simply here to show up fools who believe they are better than anyone else because they "have 3 black ghost decks".

Aug 31, 2007
California
Guys this kid is a liar. I think he joined the forums just to spam. He only has 1 post and come on.

Yeahh... Probably not.

To the original thread poster:

Get over it. It's a deck of cards. Is it right to buy them off a kid that doesn't know what they are "worth" without telling them how much they were?

Probably not.

You will live on with your life.

Keenan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results