Lee Asher's Diving Board Double

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Lee Asher's Diving Board Double

The Official Spam-

Many famous professional magicians are switching over and using the basic version of the Diving Board Double in place of their regular DL.

Do you still think we are pretending?

Now the hour has come for you to find out this versatile technique - time to switch over.

I proudly present a brand new instant download -- The Diving Board Double

Are you the type to settle for the usual compendium where one technique is weaker than the next? Do yourself a favor. Trust me and settle on one solid simple DL – the Diving Board Double.

Preface-

Guys, this is not going to be like my normal reviews, it will not be as long, or as in-depth, because I can only go so far with a review on a DL... so please, bear with me here. First off, I will not go to in-depth on each section of the PDF, for two reasons... a) those parts would be so short that it would probably be qualified as spam and b) if I went too in-depth, it would be borderline "exposure". So here it goes, starting with the sections of the PDF:

-Dedication

-Acknowledgments

-Introduction

-Interesting Trivia

-Basic Technique

-Advanced Technique

-Tips

-Bonus Ambitious

-The Exercise

-Behind the Back

-Deck Vanish

-Where do I go From Here?

-About the Author

-Contact Information

-References

The Actual Review-

Wow... I don't know what to say. As you an see, Lee did a great job of packing a lot of information in the 51 page PDF. Including the history of the DL, how he created the Diving Board DL, video clips of how the moves should look when done correctly (with both hands!), and tons of pictures to help you along the way...not just how to perform the move. There are tons of variations on this move, including a Deck Vanish, doing the Acrobatic Style behind your back and catching it on the deck, a short Ambitious Card "Sequence", and more. For a while now, I had been searching for a good looking one handed DL... the Acrobatic Style Diving Board Double was it. Although it will take a lot of practice (I've already practiced for about 5 hours), it's well worth it. It's by far the most convincing DL I have ever seen. The Diving Board Double itself is a very convincing DL, and yes, the name "Diving Board Double" has a reason to the name. Overall, I think Lee did an absolute fantastic job here, and, for the first time ever in the history of my reviews... it gets a

10/10

Sep 1, 2007
yea, i was surprised at the quality of the pdf
was soooo much for just a double!
and its a great damn double...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
This is one of my absolute favorite DLs. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Even minus the acrobatics, it looks so natural. You'll see it in any future videos of mine.

Major props to Lee for an incredible PDF.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results