Left handed challenge

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
ok guys i have decided to try an experiment

for a month i am going to switch hands doing everything with my left hand
eg. writing, eating and card tricks and flourishes

i believe this will strengthen my hand and improve my flexibility speed and coordination of my left hand. Therefore help me with sleights

i'll update this thread with my results, if people want daily

thanks Drorange

Aug 31, 2007
UK
ok guys i have decided to try an experiment

for a month i am going to switch hands doing everything with my left hand
eg. writing, eating and card tricks and flourishes

i believe this will strengthen my hand and improve my flexibility speed and coordination of my left hand. Therefore help me with sleights

i'll update this thread with my results, if people want daily

thanks Drorange

You won't do it.

Feb 5, 2008
London
There are quite a lot of magicians and therefore maybe flourishists that are left handed. Not sure about the flourishes but sometimes with magic you use the hand that your "tutor" uses.

Saying that I'm left handed and been doing a lot of stuff linked to flourishes in my right because I have to.

But what you're doing is a good idea - not sure I'd carry it as far for writing etc.

Jan 27, 2008
You don't need to make a whole challenge just to increase your coordination and strength with your left-hand. Just go practice cards with your other hand!

After learning the versatile L-Cut in my left-hand, I'd thought I'd never be able to execute it in my right-hand. But I didn't let that get me; so I just kept on trying and *bam* All of the sudden, I can do the L-Cut in my right-hand now! Now I just gotta work on speed....

So, yah, just practice in both hands. At first, it WILL seem impossible, but with some perseverance, you will achieve ultimate ambidexterity!

..:Z:..

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Wow, I wish you the best of luck my friend, I know I could never go through with it. For me it would be like an hour and then I would start using my right hand for anything.

Let us know how this challenge is treating ya!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results