Liquid Theory: Signed Card Through Glass

Feb 4, 2009
Looks good, Gaston Quieto has a similar signed card through table in his Twenty dvd which is an awesome dvd by the way. I like the way you kept the card face up the whole time though, :)

Jan 27, 2011
Thank you so much, Never seen Gaston Quieto's method performed. I have been working hard on this for quite some time and hope to make a better video of this particular effect amongst other effects you can do with this setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looks good! After wathcing, it sloooowly came to me what you must have done (Though I could of course be wrong!), but it's great thinking, very clever and subtle. Well done!

Lafferty

Jan 27, 2011
thanks yeah it looks especially clever when you see it in person, ill work on a live performance because i really hate this vid but my fault i just wanted to show it to others. (messege me your ideas on the trick)

Jan 27, 2011
I thought it was great! It was face-up the entire time and it didn't just appear on the deck it actually dropped from under the table to the deck. Congrats on a great effect!

thank you for noticing the amazing perks about Liquid Theory. I'll post a video soon with better quality and more angles.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results