Madison.

Jan 28, 2018
England.
So I recently made my first purchase from Daniel Madison's website. The payment has gone through and the confirmation email confirmed that all UK orders are dispatched within 48 hours. It's now been almost a fortnight, and nothing. Despite the emails and the phone calls I've made, I have had no reply from Madison. Anybody know how long it usually takes him to reply? Or how long a delivery takes from his site?

Dec 29, 2017
what did you purchase?

If it’s anything relating to his new line of cards and/or sleight club then they don’t ship until 4/20.

Dec 29, 2017
Nah, it's not the Madisonist playing cards. It's one of his book, mate.

And of course, physical copy and all of that?

I would give it 2-3 more days and see what happens + attempting to reach him via twitter or Instagram. I’ve heard he is pretty tough to reach via email or phone currently with everything he has going on regarding disconnect, the card delays, etc.

Reactions: RemyYeldrem
Jan 28, 2018
England.

I would give it 2-3 more days and see what happens + attempting to reach him via twitter or Instagram. I’ve heard he is pretty tough to reach via email or phone currently with everything he has going on regarding disconnect, the card delays, etc.
I've tried Instagram, and don't have twitter man. I'll just wait and see what happens.

Jan 28, 2018
England.

Just to update, he's contacted me on Instagram and he's been really helpful and is sorting me out with the order.

Jan 28, 2018
England.
So I recently made my first purchase from Daniel Madison's website. The payment has gone through and the confirmation email confirmed that all UK orders are dispatched within 48 hours. It's now been almost a fortnight, and nothing. Despite the emails and the phone calls I've made, I have had no reply from Madison. Anybody know how long it usually takes him to reply? Or how long a delivery takes from his site?
Further update. Despite contacting me almost a week ago, I have still not received the book I ordered and am beginning to think I've been ripped off £52. I commented on one of his most recent Instagram posts, since then the comments have been deleted and disabled.
Genuinely disappointed now, since he was a huge influence on me in the beginning and I have a lot of respect for him.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
That's really brutal. I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you.
Please keep us updated, I think you've saved a lot of people from wasting their money.

Dec 29, 2017
“I never anticipated such an overwhelming response to my independent company and keeping up has kept me busy. Over the weekend I have employed a personal assistant to join my team so that no emails go unanswered.
This does mean that I’ll be out of contact to all other than members of the Sleight Club( I’ll be with you all this week )

My social networks will also be taken over so that I can be freed up to get back to my art.
All support and correspondence outside of the Sleight Club will now go through L@DANIELmadison.co.uk
Sleight Club members, you’ll have my personal and direct details this week.”

This is from his newsletter a day or two ago.

It sucks that you got sort of stuck in the middle of what looks like an ill-prepared launch of his new line of things. Perhaps the new support can help out. Other people have been receiving their products that they’ve ordered so I don’t find it impossible that you will.

Jan 28, 2018
England.
“I never anticipated such an overwhelming response to my independent company and keeping up has kept me busy. Over the weekend I have employed a personal assistant to join my team so that no emails go unanswered.
This does mean that I’ll be out of contact to all other than members of the Sleight Club( I’ll be with you all this week )

My social networks will also be taken over so that I can be freed up to get back to my art.
All support and correspondence outside of the Sleight Club will now go through L@DANIELmadison.co.uk

It sucks that you got sort of stuck in the middle of what looks like an ill-prepared launch of his new line of things. Perhaps the new support can help out. Other people have been receiving their products that they’ve ordered so I don’t find it impossible that you will.
Thank you so [edited by moderator] much, man! Appreciate it unreal amounts. I've just emailed his assistant and hopefully I'll be sorted out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 28, 2018
England.

I e-mailed his personal assistant and it seems despite his promise, my e-mails are going unanswered. Really starting to get annoyed now, especially since I ordered the book on April 7th. It's nearly a month now, and I've had only one response, a week ago yet nothing has been done.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
My opinion, give it until Monday of next week. Still nothing.. blow up social media.
Tag him and his company in every post.
Use caution however, state your frustration yet be civil.
There's a fine line between complaining about a company and defamation.
This is the time of social media. Use it to your advantage. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Magic forum's.. etc.
Again I can't stress this enough, be professional.. cursing and yelling (typing in caps lol) will get you ignored and make you look crazy.
As a last resort... notify you're credit card company and try to reverse the charges.
I hope this helps... anyways off I go... Bacon is ready lol

Jan 28, 2018
England.
HOPEFULLY THE FINAL UPDATE. Madison's assistant has gotten back to me and apologised for the delay, the assume it either never left or got lost in the post and have said, they'll be sending another copy and a few freebies first thing tomorrow to apologise. Hopefully everything will be bueno soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results