Magic supplies & pictures!

Hey guys I wanted to share some pics of my custom made magic cases. I have been a carpenter for about ten years now for those of you that don't know that already and I wanted to show you my new found love., designing and building magic cases, performance tables, and illusion platforms. Let me know what you think about my personal case if your interested in me designing one for you with your choice of color of course PM me. All boxes are made of the finest wood and materials with the finest felt. Can be broken down in seconds for table hopping and looks killer on stage. Built to last.

Thanks,

Shane.

Attachment.jpg

front.jpg

case.jpg

open.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2007
yeah i could build that in like 5 seconds...no jk. You must have put a lot of trime into that. Very nice job!

I appreciate that. I could biuld one in about a day at material cost of $300.00. If you would like one let me know. The table stand cost about 75.00 my cost and the rest of the materials where around $200.00. I can change the color and internal set-up and trim features of your liking. I enjoy building things so if you need a table, lllusion box, any type of design made to order just let me know.

I also design stage illusions if your into that kind of stuff.

Shane.:)

Those are pretty wicked Shane, do you do custom orders? ;)

TDA

Yeah, I do. You tell me the color and design you want and I'll send you a rough draft of the design and once you approve it I'll build it and ship it to you of your choice of shipping. (Preferably first class). I am designing a new box now that has a ditching system on the surface for Transpo effects.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results