Matchbox Production?

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Hey guys

At 4.30 am last night i was trying to think of a place to reveal the corner from Daniel's Angle zero. later about 6 am after some practice i thought that it would be a good idea to combine angle zero(d+M) ,warning (D.G) and smoking i (Paul Harris)/rebelled match (Nefesch) in a routine.

Anyway i want to make the corner appear in the matchbox but i think it would be a lot cooler if i produced the matchbox. Unfortunately i dont know how to produce it.....

So i would be thankfull if you shared with me a way to produce a matchbox or just give me the name of a product that has a method to do that.

Thanks
George

May 3, 2008
Watch the preview for Card Manipulation V.3 in the 1-on-1 section and at the beginning he does a deck production. Would that be your style?

Jun 8, 2009
That sounds like a great routine. Please let me know if someone digs up a matchbox production. I'd like to audience test that...

Sep 1, 2007
England
Nick Einhorn has an awesome thing in one of his books where a playing card turns into a matchbox and is slid open to reveal a different card inside.

You might be able to use that somehow.

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results