Media Section

If it took that long, I don't think it made it.
It depends how good you are.;) If the performence sucked or if the crew got tired of tivo performences:D then they won't post your video in the media section. Since it is a trick you could post it in the card magic forum.

Holy Crap! Make Mitchell a moderator already!!!!!

Seriously he dosen't deserve to be a mod. I'm the one that's controling him.:D

Sep 2, 2007
Wait, am I aloud to post it in the card magic forum?
As long as the video follows the guidelines set forth in the theory11 Official Forum Rules and the Media Guidelines, feel free to post it around the forums. In fact, posting performance videos, etc. is a great way to receive instantaneous feedback, comments, and suggestions from magicians throughout the forums and the world.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
As long as the video follows the guidelines set forth in the theory11 Official Forum Rules and the Media Guidelines, feel free to post it around the forums. In fact, posting performance videos, etc. is a great way to receive instantaneous feedback, comments, and suggestions from magicians throughout the forums and the world.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
JTM

Not to be negative or anything, but I think the team was a little misleading when they said you could upload anything and get instantaneous feedback. Limiting what gets through to only the best and most polished routines defeats that purpose in my opinion.

David

PS_ 600th post!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results