My Experience at School Today Part II

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
hi everyone for those of you that read the part 1 this is what happend today

its was a wet day so it was a bit boring but that same kid came up and asked
again so i said ok i went with them to there group sitting down a the tables.

so i got there i remember that i had an empty bottle in my bag so i said
"Does anyone have a 10 cent coin?" some one said yes so i pulled the bottle out of my bag one of the guys there was my brothers friend and i think he knew what i was going to do so he is like this is awesome so the i pulled the
Bullet coin through bottle and they went crazy pshyco there like WTF wah and one of the kids came late and said i knew how you did that i did what daniel garcia said on control and said "ok explain" he goes you just put it in the cap and i go really but i showed everyone the cap and he's like ohh.

So i gave him the bottle and all i saw him do was sitting there trying to figure it out it youve got the Control dvd wayne talks about those people who think you do something but you dont. So he stuck to his decision on how i did it i said fine thats ok.

So the bell went everyone said they had a great time i did a few tricks involving them so yer.

i might do the invisible deck tommorow im not 100% sure

anywayz thanks for reading.

just do some real easy card trick or something. not like, ok i have 23 cards on the table, tell me what row your card is in. dont do that, but do something like a transpo or something. I do a trick called 4 way coincidence. thats a good lil easy trick that no one knows is comming. if its easy and they figure it out, no real biggy, but if they cant, its like, no way

hi everyone for those of you that read the part 1 this is what happend today

its was a wet day so it was a bit boring but that same kid came up and asked
again so i said ok i went with them to there group sitting down a the tables.

so i got there i remember that i had an empty bottle in my bag so i said
"Does anyone have a 10 cent coin?" some one said yes so i pulled the bottle out of my bag one of the guys there was my brothers friend and i think he knew what i was going to do so he is like this is awesome so the i pulled the
Bullet coin through bottle and they went crazy pshyco there like WTF wah and one of the kids came late and said i knew how you did that i did what daniel garcia said on control and said "ok explain" he goes you just put it in the cap and i go really but i showed everyone the cap and he's like ohh.

So i gave him the bottle and all i saw him do was sitting there trying to figure it out it youve got the Control dvd wayne talks about those people who think you do something but you dont. So he stuck to his decision on how i did it i said fine thats ok.

So the bell went everyone said they had a great time i did a few tricks involving them so yer.

i might do the invisible deck tommorow im not 100% sure

anywayz thanks for reading.

Do the impromptu invisible deck.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
just do some real easy card trick or something. not like, ok i have 23 cards on the table, tell me what row your card is in. dont do that, but do something like a transpo or something. I do a trick called 4 way coincidence. thats a good lil easy trick that no one knows is comming. if its easy and they figure it out, no real biggy, but if they cant, its like, no way

Anybody else have a somewhat hard time reading this?

By the way, invisible deck sounds like a great idea. But it really depends on how much you have let them handle the cards. If they haven't touched the cards much, you need to be careful because they may get anxious and grab them from you.

-Cyrus

Nov 30, 2007
I keep invisible deck so if anyone asks you to like read my mind you can pull that out and be like okay here you go...then you amaze them.....amaze.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results