My Magic Speech

Oct 6, 2007
So I made a thread abut what my magic essaay whould be about.

Ive decided to talk about the art of magic and the structure of the speech wil be like this:

Say how i have gaineed an nterest in magic. Define the art of magic, waht is it? Its simply about entertaining and amazing people with magic. Etc. Etc. Say a thing or two about criss angel/david blaine (famous magicians) and how magic existed ages ago, etc. (Background of magic)

Talk about the reality of magic. Is it Real? Does magic exist? Ill talk about how i really do not know if any such things exist, but the 'magic' that I perform has as secret behind it taht i cant reveal. Ill talk about how (when I do 'magic') many people percieve it as different things. There is the odd person that believes there is real magic, there is the person that has an insane reaction and is uncler wheter magic exists or if it jsut an 'illusion', theres the person that thinks its cool but knows its a trick and theres the person that outright knows its only a trick.

Talk more about how some people think of it as an illusion- explain it, talk about how it may just go on in your head as something you imagine- expalin that too, and talk about the people that think its real magic.

Finalize by saying that i am really unsure wheter magic is real or not and say "Ill let you guys decide if it's real or not".

End with a simple double, and the card 'rises' back to the top of the deck. End the speech by saying "If i put this card in the middle, with a wave itll rise to the top-Is that magic? Or did all that just happen in your head, like an illusion"

Its probably confusing to read, but i hope some people understand the basis of my speech. Any comments or suggestions would be good- thanks!

Oct 6, 2007
Hey I plan to focus more on magic in general- and how people view it and how the percieve it, but thanks for the advice!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results