My New ace production video: Ace Factory

Dec 20, 2010
hi guys
thats my first video that i come up with.i want to listen your ideas and comments about my video i hope you enjoy
Thanks for watching.

[video=youtube;R3UFyM8x7-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3UFyM8x7-M[/video]

Sep 2, 2009
You just did the two first moves of Bill Goodwin's Hold the Mayo, then a basic sandwich and your last move is Daniel Garcia's Ham and Cheese 2.0. So nothing really new here.

But I must admit that it was technically well executed, even if I prefer Hold the Mayo as a great opener for tricks with the four aces.

Dec 20, 2010
You just did the two first moves of Bill Goodwin's Hold the Mayo, then a basic sandwich and your last move is Daniel Garcia's Ham and Cheese 2.0. So nothing really new here.

But I must admit that it was technically well executed, even if I prefer Hold the Mayo as a great opener for tricks with the four aces.

i tried to join,add something. i think first two moves of hold the mayo is cool but third and last moves are close to others. i like dg's ham and cheese 2.0 move so i added it. and a regular sandwich move.
Thanks for reply

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia

I agree, with the exception of the turn-over before the first ace production which looked kind of suspicious.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
So four aces were produced one at a time, each time between two jokers...to music.

While done well from a technical POV, I can't say it was entertaining. How do you introduce this to an audience? Why jokers? Why not produce them without the aid of other cards, like in Earl Nelson's Exploding Aces or many others?

Feb 4, 2008
I thought it looked real nice. I liked it. Ditch the ad card and use two jokers though. Other than that I agree with you reasoning on switching up the last two productions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results