My order says processing for one week now

Feb 19, 2020
I have ordered from this site a couple of times before and I haven't had a problem yet, however this order #2778493 seems to be stuck at the processing part now. Is it just a general high demand or what is happening here ? Thanks in advance :)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have ordered from this site a couple of times before and I haven't had a problem yet, however this order #2778493 seems to be stuck at the processing part now. Is it just a general high demand or what is happening here ? Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for the confusion! We have had a glitch that is causing some recent orders to not display their updated ship status. Your order shipped several days ago! Reach out to our team at theory11.com/support with your Order ID # and they can provide the specific tracking info for you.

Thanks for your patience. Have a great week!

// L

Reactions: Friedbert
Feb 19, 2020

Sorry for the confusion! We have had a glitch that is causing some recent orders to not display their updated ship status. Your order shipped several days ago! Reach out to our team at theory11.com/support with your Order ID # and they can provide the specific tracking info for you.

Thanks for your patience. Have a great week!

// L
Thanks a lot! Have a great week as well ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results