My regards to 9-11 victims and Family's

I watch this video every anniversary of 9/11 (At least since 2006 anyway). It was made by one of my magic friends. It has made me cry everytime. It was made by Brian Wallenstein, or if you have been on the E Forums, a respected member, JACKOFHEARTS.

brian.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I watch this video every anniversary of 9/11 (At least since 2006 anyway). It was made by one of my magic friends. It has made me cry everytime. It was made by Brian Wallenstein, or if you have been on the E Forums, a respected member, JACKOFHEARTS.

brian.

Man great video.
But so devastating.
God bless.

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
like jordan garret said, great video but very devastating.
I wish for the best for all of the families and our troops

Sep 2, 2007
I know someone who has been devestated by the loss of a loved one to the 9/11 attack. Well wishes for all the troops and families of troops.
God Bless

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm a day late, but I'm here anyways. I pray for those who lost their lives and cringe at the loss of life. We can't let such senseless death continue in the future. We are the world, we are the future, and we are the ones who can make it stop. I pray that those in Darfur are saved from their horrors, the soldiers and citizens in Iraq live safely, and those who fight off disease overcome their sickness. All humans deserve life.

Peace

I live in Canada but was still touched by this, I remember being in my school class and the teacher mentioning that something has happened but that they won't talk about it, rather our parents should tell us....

My condolences as well to thos who have lost someone to this attack....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results