My Reset

Sep 1, 2007
Obviously you have better than average skill, but there's some things I have to comment about.

- You're shuffling way too much at the beginning. Unnecessary, the audience should already believe it is mixed within a single up the ladder cut sequence. Do 2, maybe 3 sequences, but don't shuffle that much.

- Too many convincers when handling the cards during the reset effect. If anything, the audience becomes less convinced

- TOO MUCH FIDDLING OF THE CARDS. I don't know if you have some type of disorder that causes you to do so, but you might want to limit this fiddling if you want it to seem more like magic.

- Too many convincers when handling the cards during the reset effect. If anything, the audience becomes less convinced

- TOO MUCH FIDDLING OF THE CARDS. I don't know if you have some type of disorder that causes you to do so, but you might want to limit this fiddling if you want it to seem more like magic.
I disagree with you here. You can't judge this from this performance ( at least I can't ) because you won't know if this is TOO MUCH unless there is patter with it. If the patter justifies such actions, then great, if not, THEN it might be too much. If you mean by making it "seem more magic" by doing elegant actions, this might be the case with performances usually done with music, which I doubt this guy does in the real world.

The right word is "harmony" or "flow". I personally can't judge this without patter and body gestures.

That aside, if the video was with patter then judging it would be much more accurate. The shuffling part was too much unless you want it this way.

Dec 9, 2008
Yeah,
A bit too much shuffling and fiddling. Also, you are very fast and jolty, slow things down, and loosen up.
Other than that, some nice ideas.

Jul 14, 2008
It is quite obvious that you are not a newbie since that you are much into this advanced card magic. Well, there are few things that I do not like. I agreed with above posts that there is a little bit too much fiddling around with your cards. Try to tone down a little bit. Try to go a little slow so that the audience can connect to your magic. Other than that, I enjoy it.

Oct 30, 2008
I have the magic is 2 years

but now I begin to join your forum

i agree that
i do it so fast, some of my friends also say so
thanks for your comment.I see them very meaning .thanks

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Your first sequence seems to be a bit more original than others I have seen, but the second sequence is 100% the same as Bebel's =)

Because it is the same as Bebel's, I suggest checking out Jordan Lapping's version of this. His is a great example on how to personalize it a bit more. In addition, go back and look at Bebel's FISM performance (found on Youtube, though it is translated into Japanese). But, watch the simple speed subtleties he uses to display the changes and change back to the aces.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results