New card sleight?

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
I think i invented a new sleight with cards, i call the rotation-break-pull. I made like 20 tricks off of it and it's really awesome, but i'm not an expert at cards yet so i don't know if i really invented it. Could anyone help me? If anyone is nice enough not to reveal if i show them, i could email a video of me teaching the sleight and you could tell me if it's been done?

Ps: it can be used for a face up card jump, a double undercut without any shuffles at all, the trick where two cards go into the deck and "catch a card" and pull it out, and alot more

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
How about a video of an effect with the move, or just what the move does? That would help more than anything.

Nov 19, 2008
yeah just a vid of a trick with the move would be good, public would be better. but i have my e-mail on here so...whatever.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
If you wanna send me a quick description of the move, with a break down of the workings, I'll help you out for sure dude.

CL

Send it to Chris! He is the all-in-one library that scuttles around the forums helping innocent bystanders :D

haha I joke with you ;)

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results