New Color Change Routine

Jan 19, 2009
Its called Back to the Future.

A new color change routine.
One card (The Queen of Spades) gets older until it goes blank, then brought back again.

Its a routine i come up with so if you see something that will fit in, maybe a story some other changes, I will be glad to hear your idea.

Need more work but i think it can be something.

Hope to hear your opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejAz6-WLuAc

too stiff. not sure what you could do to change that. just practice and work on it. maybe if you could find a way where you use the same move , or something that looks the same, then you could do that. so it seemed more consistant. if you could age it more. that would be good too

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
And you, ehem, created it? You may have added a different colour change - but why do you think those queens were made that way?

I think ther eis a very similar routine in the Gaff dvd.

G

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
And you, ehem, created it? You may have added a different colour change - but why do you think those queens were made that way?

I think ther eis a very similar routine in the Gaff dvd.

G

Yeah, there is a similar one in which the Queen slowly fades away.

It was nice, but...

You were a little stiff, but I was a little disappointed, because I had this different image in my mind, about the Queen slowly aging then becoming blank, but the one you performed only aged once...it had no consistency

V.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I agree with most things already said.

Just work on those changes. You could see all of them or guess easily. Just losen up. It can help a lot. I'm terrible on camera so idk :p

i laughed at the ego change, just bad technique, man. The duck was pretty good, but you dribbled that cards wayyyyy too much. And then you hand to cut the queen to the middle to clean up. Just not needed and will seem fishy. And yes you were stiffer than a sixteen year old looking at megan fox naked. work on it man, not a bad idea, just.... work on it.

Jun 5, 2009

always those kids saying that they made stuff up when they're not even original. and if it is original its useless, try looking for "display tutorials" on youtube and you'll see some funny stuff..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results