New Creation "Vapor Coin Vanish"

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey man - I'm sure you've created this yourself, but do you know if the method actually is original or not? You should do some research to find out.

Regardless, it looks good - I mention the above because it looks a LOT like Fickle Nickel.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
No worries mate, just wondering. I'm the first to admit I'm not at all a coin expert, so I'll leave it to the other guys to chip in some comments. Looks pretty good though mate. Good luck with it :)

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
I like it alot. The only thing I have for you and this is really nitpicky but there is a little too much extra thumb movement on the reproduction (kind of a hich hiker motion). I don't know if this can be helped but I think it would help if the fingers close and the coin vanishes and then they just open and it reappears. Fantastic though!

Cheers!

Oct 27, 2008
I've read in several places that Fickle Nickle can be done with borrowed coins as well, though of course I have no clue if this is true or not.

Aug 31, 2007
Looks good but can you do something with it? Making a coin vanish and appear back in the hand is kind of boring. Not trying to bash your move, I just want to see it being used for something other then "woop where'd it go?!?....ITS BACK!"

Can you make a shell vanish with this method? Would look good for a final coins across.

Sypris - Yea BOI!

Looks good but can you do something with it? Making a coin vanish and appear back in the hand is kind of boring. Not trying to bash your move, I just want to see it being used for something other then "woop where'd it go?!?....ITS BACK!"

Can you make a shell vanish with this method? Would look good for a final coins across.

Sypris - Yea BOI!
yes you can make a shell vanish.
The trick can be used in many other tricks.
If i get some feedback i will redo the video and show a couple of things you can do with it..
This is just a try if it looks good
best regards
nicholas

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
It looks really good. I've seen the Gecko gimmick at ellusionist and supposedly the gimmick can be used with short sleeves but i dont really know how its done. The gecko can vanish objects and bring them back out again. Im not saying i know how your trick is done just saying that this is a way to do it.

May 24, 2008
That was really cool and it does bare a lot of resemblance to fickle nickle. Regarless, that was quite something. How are the angles?

Jan 16, 2008
This is a great effect man! Although it is truly a bit boring at times, and you show your hands empty a few times too many, this trick is quite remarkable. I wouldn't call it a visual vanish though, because visual would be no hand-closing, just put it on your palm, 1,2,3 and it vanishes :D You should try to market it, it definitely has potential.
Just a question is it hard to do? Like requires lots of practice, whether your hands are wet or dry, etc?

Keep up your good work mate,
David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results