New forums

Sep 21, 2007
earth
I think it would be a realy usefull thing if when you buy a trick on t11 it enables you to be able to get into a forum where people can help eachother with the trick.

So if I were to buy witness but have no clue how to do a move, other people that have bought it can talk about how to do it so its only exposeing it to people that have already paid for it. All it does is help people that have it get better at it.

Just a suggestion.......

Sep 1, 2007
Yea that would be cool, but we don't even have a mentalism forum yet. So I don't know.

Penguin did a bad job with that, they offer a private forum for nearly every effect they sell, whats is the point? Ellusionisy have done ok with it, expect they are dead, not many people use them, to be honest I dont see whats the points, it makes us become more creative, and if you cant do something, shoot someone a PM. Or you could watch the DVD again. Or if its really bad, sent it back within 30 days and get a refund.

Cheers, Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2007
I agree with Tom. The other boards are pretty lame (especially Penguin) and not much useful information in them. I hope Theory11 won't become like the others. :eek:

Sep 2, 2007
If you bought the dvd but have no clue how to do a move... you might actually try watching the dvd... maybe?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results