New stuff From Close Up Artist Justin Miller...

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know... I was hanging out with Justin today and he was showing me some amazing new effects he has coming out soon. THEY WILL FRY YOUR BRAIN! I cannot wait for them to be released. I told him that one of the quotes he should put on the back of them is " spectator(participant) walks away utterly stunned..

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up GREAT GREAT THINGS Coming soon from Close Up Artist Justin Miller...

Cheers

A. Kistner

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know... I was hanging out with Justin today and he was showing me some amazing new effects he has coming out soon. THEY WILL FRY YOUR BRAIN! I cannot wait for them to be released. I told him that one of the quotes he should put on the back of them is " spectator(participant) walks away utterly stunned..

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up GREAT GREAT THINGS Coming soon from Close Up Artist Justin Miller...

Cheers

A. Kistner

he sgould put a quote that i made, "Not yet have you SEEN this before".

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Any word on what the effects looked like? Or are you one of those secretive people? :), I remember reading Sebastions post saying Justin would come up with new exciting things.

Sep 2, 2007
Justin has two effects of hios own coming out. and is teaching four. one is called the trinity loops system. loops in ten seconds! it somes with 250 feet of invisible thread, apparatus etc. ANYWAYS. If you buy it please say that david reffered you.

Also, Justin showed me one of his effects. I WAS SPEECHLESS! He's got some amazing stuff coming out :)

Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
Hello All,

Cheers

A. Kistner

new hype form the HYPE artist Alex Kistner

Any word on what the effects looked like? Or are you one of those secretive people? :), I remember reading Sebastions post saying Justin would come up with new exciting things.

Hey Guys...

Didnt want to say anything without his permission but i just got off the phone with him and heres whats new...

The two newest tricks that he is coming out with are Called, "Swindled' and "Transfixed" they will be available in Manuscript form and are going to be excellent. Ive seen the tricks first hand and beleive me jaw dropping...

Just think a blank deck routine that will fry your mind... You havent seen anything like this before.

Also a trick that redifines "Souvenir Special".. this is a reputation maker...

Hope you guys are excited to get out there and start performing these tricks...

Cheers...

A.Kistner

Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
thanks Alvin for paying such great attention in the future if you dont want to be excited about new things coming out dont read the post this was for people who like justins stuff and are wondering what hes working on... thanks man ...

Cheers..

A.Kistner

lol i dont think you got the sarcasm bro my bad, computers are so bad for sarcastic remarks. I know justin personally and anything he puts out is gold though my favorite from his is time space and sly thief from his lecture notes justin is just a beast.

good to hear that hes got new stuff coming/

Alvin

D

Deleted member 2755

How do you know Justin Miller?:p Also, where will it be released? Ellusionist?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results