New Trick?

Nov 30, 2008
India
Ok I have been doing this effect for a month now.Its get good reactions but I don't know if its new or not or is it just something old trick I've been playing around with.

Effect : The spectator selects any card(no force) and takes it out of the deck. Then I cut the deck into 3 piles (face down) on the table. I instruct the spectator to put his card (fd) on any one of the piles and cut that packet once. THen I go out of the room. After the spectator has done that I come back in the room. Without even touching any of the piles I tell the spectator in which pile he kept his card and immediately take it out without eveing even turing that pile face up.

This is completely impromptu.There are no stooges or key cards to remember.

Apr 28, 2008
There's no way to say if it's new or not without seeing a performance of it, I can think of several ways of achieving it and various similar effects. It's possible you've found a new method but you've not really given us enough information to say for sure.

Nov 30, 2008
India
well if make a video out of it there are some people who will say I used a stooge thats why I never made it and moreover I need to record to it in a live performance which is quite difficult becoz there is no cameraman lol but I'll try to come up with a video as soon as possible.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
We'll take your word that there's no stooge - there's not point in you lying about that anyway. But I do understand the difficulty in shooting something live though. Look forward to it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results