Ninja+ on Penn & Teller Fool Us!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
In case you have not seen it, I was fortunate enough to perform Matthew Garrett’s Ninja+ live for Penn & Teller on Fool Us! I had an absolute blast and wanted to thank Matthew personally for not only being my mentor and teaching this effect to me, but for being an incredible friend and supporting me/coaching me through this entire process. Seriously, what an incredible guy and brilliant mind in magic! So for those who have not seen it yet, enjoy some linking ring magic on the greatest stage for magicians!

DGMULLEN1967

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2021
In case you have not seen it, I was fortunate enough to perform Matthew Garrett’s Ninja+ live for Penn & Teller on Fool Us! I had an absolute blast and wanted to thank Matthew personally for not only being my mentor and teaching this effect to me, but for being an incredible friend and supporting me/coaching me through this entire process. Seriously, what an incredible guy and brilliant mind in magic! So for those who have not seen it yet, enjoy some linking ring magic on the greatest stage for magicians!

DGMULLEN1967

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2021
Michael, that was an amazing and entertaining presentation.

Maith thú a dhuine uasail!
(“Well done, sir!”)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results