No media of mine has been accepted...

Hello Everyone,

This is a question mainly directed at the Theory 11 crew, but other members may answer as well. I am wondering why none of my media has been accepted. Within the first week of its debut, I posted an Invisible Palm video and it was never accepted/it never has shown up in the media section. About 4 days ago I posted a Reset routine, that I modified a bit and it still is yet to be accepted. Can anyone help me out a little?

Thanks,
Brenden

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just wanted to let you guys know that not all submissions are put up in the Media section. Since we get TONS of submissions each day, we'd have a mess if we accepted them all. We're looking for the best of the best -- the clips that truly shine -- and those are the ones featured on the site.

That being said, we have had some trouble with .wmv files. We're working on it and will keep you posted. Thanks guys!

Sep 2, 2007
Yeah, all my vids are .wmv, so I just linked them to my Youtube url for the vid I tried to submit. My vid wasn't accepted, either. I'm not sure if it was the file type, or if they just decided my vid wasn't that great. At first I thought it might be because I used Coheed and Cambria music in the vid, but I'm pretty sure I've seen other media vids that had unoriginal music in them, so my vid probably just wasn't good enough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results