Noob talk (a.k.a day one with 'The Trilogy')

Oct 4, 2007
Hi everyone. I'm new to flourishing (like, brand spanking fresh out of the box new) and only slightly less new to magic as a whole. I FINALLY got my copy of 'The Trilogy' in the mail yesterday and have been spending every spare moment, when I'm not working, practicing. I'd just like to give you my thoughts and maybe get some feedback.
Frst of all, the DVD rocks! I'm completely infatuated with it. The first thing I've decided to buckle down and fully learn is Sybil since I've seen it in alot of the tutorials on Decknique and figured its pretty important. After maybe 6-7 solid hours of practice i feel like i have all the moves down and can perform it at maybe one quarter speed, although I'm still dropping tons of cards.
The tricks in the DVD are definitely too advanced for me but all of them are beautiful and I can't wiat to learn them fully. Especially 69, it's just awsome.
All in all 'The Trilogy' is my first experience with serious card work and I feel like I probably shouldve started with something easier (like XB?) But I figured if I break it all down and practice till I get tendonitis i should be fine. Thanks for reading and I appreciate all your thoughts!

If you are willing to put in the effort you can start anywhere really, if you like the material on the Trilogy and that's what you want to learn, go ahead. It's a hooby, it's supposed to be fun, you can do whatever you want :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results