OFFICIAL: Our First Moderator : Jack The Magician

Sep 1, 2007
Ohhh Man. You ACCEPTED the Mod position??? Geeeez, they finaly found a sucker. Good luck, I used to be a mod, it sucks. Good luck. I can't in good faith say "congrats" that would be like "congrats....you have herpies!"

Just kidding, but keep in mind, many of those who are patting you on the back, will end up hating you and calling you "power hungry,unfair,arrogant....ya know, all those things that mods get called for doing their job.

Have fun!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Thats true, I was never a mod though. But I was an admin of a counter strike server for a wile.

"hey, My friend was not cheating un ban him you *** ***** *************"

"Why did you kick me you **** *******"

Yea, that was fun.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Ohhh Man. You ACCEPTED the Mod position??? Geeeez, they finaly found a sucker. Good luck, I used to be a mod, it sucks. Good luck. I can't in good faith say "congrats" that would be like "congrats....you have herpies!"

Just kidding, but keep in mind, many of those who are patting you on the back, will end up hating you and calling you "power hungry,unfair,arrogant....ya know, all those things that mods get called for doing their job.

Have fun!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

I think Moderators should be respected. They take their time out of their busy life to keep the forums from getting out of hand. I want to say Congratulations one more time to JTM.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results