One of the Stupidest things ive seen

Sep 1, 2007
People were probably blown away by the trick and thought they'd review it based on what they though of the trick.

Sep 1, 2007
I assume its due to the trailers. People look at it and think i think this will be a _____ trick and rate it accordingly. Hopefully we can get honest reviews and not just good reviews where all the bad ones are deleted.
-D Flo

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
i think for those who ordered yesterday,they will get the stuff they ordered next week...btw if u go online with such a page everythings is already 100% ready to go becuase u wont do lots of updates of the page couple of days after you opened it..

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
this is bull though

it makes people think

WOW, this is a great effect

based only on the trailer

ANY TRICK can look good on a trailer, im waiting for some reviews

(except Magic Makers magic boomerangs, those just suck)

an admin should wipe all of the reviews and have you enter a code that is shipped with the product to make sure they are legit reviews

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
how can these products be reviewed already?????
A bit weird, isn't it? They're actually reviews coming from parallel universes. We launched a week ago in the theory12 Universe.

All jokes aside, written reviews are only approved by actual purchasers, but we can't stop people from clicking the star icons. It seems like most do it due to the previews. Hope that clears things up!

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
ypu, im sure they have sent out................
Guardian Angel cards to 69 people
Distortion to 32 people
Digital Desolve to 14 people
Panic to 27 people

im sure your correct *eye roll*

Sep 1, 2007
Nah, it'd be silly if the people who invented the effects rated them... every effect would be 5 stars!
But rating the Guarians on looks is feasible..before i rated the no of ratings were 72.. after i rated they were 85 .. :D this site is going to explode!

Aug 31, 2007
I think its very cool, and smart, that they are leaving the reviews up to the actual users of the items, not writing bogus ones to try to increase sales. Thats why I think this site is going to be better than most. I imagine over the next couple of weeks, as people start getting their products, reviews will be going up. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results