Palm

Mar 27, 2008
How do you palm a certain amount of cards from top? I tried the palm explained in the erdnase bible, but couldn't understand.

before you palm more than one card, you must master the single card palm 1st. It will take sometime to master it, play around in front of the mirror you will find yourself the best way to palm. Just remember this learn how to walk before you run.:)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
You might be interested in looking up the Berg Palm, it's a rather efficient way of palming a number of cards from the top of the deck under cover of squaring up and moving into a biddle grip. :)

- Sean

Mar 27, 2008
before you palm more than one card, you must master the single card palm 1st. It will take sometime to master it, play around in front of the mirror you will find yourself the best way to palm. Just remember this learn how to walk before you run.:)

I actually didn't really runderstand how to properly do the first method of palming. How should I push with the pinky so that the card would come up?

You might be interested in looking up the Berg Palm, it's a rather efficient way of palming a number of cards from the top of the deck under cover of squaring up and moving into a biddle grip. :)

- Sean
You sure its the Berg Palm? The Berg Palm ( as explained in Arthur Buckley's Card Control ) can be used for 1 card only. It can be applied to more than one card with practice, but the Erdnase top palm is the most practical one for this.

Try to re-read the description Rasengan. Its one of the best palms for multiple cards from the top.

If you still don't understand it, Card College 2 goes into a variation.

Mar 27, 2008
You sure its the Berg Palm? The Berg Palm ( as explained in Arthur Buckley's Card Control ) can be used for 1 card only. It can be applied to more than one card with practice, but the Erdnase top palm is the most practical one for this.

Try to re-read the description Rasengan. Its one of the best palms for multiple cards from the top.

If you still don't understand it, Card College 2 goes into a variation.

The part I don't understand is that where I have to push with my pinky to get the cards up. How to do I press them? And there's also the trick exclusive coterie there, but I don't see anyone doing it in the internet.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com

The Berg Palm I learned was in The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings, it uses an erdnase break.

- Sean

Mar 27, 2008
Sean_Raf, must be a different Berg palm them.

Rasengan, in the Erdnase multiple palm, the pinky does not lever or push them into the palm. Read it :)

Then how do I get them into my palm? I'm not that good in English, so can anyone explain me that a little bit easier?

May 29, 2008
Australia
palming

best thing to do to palm a mutible of cards is to find the best method that suites whatever trick or routine ur doing.... Use misdiretion and mix ur methods up so they cnt identify the same moves.... Also good dvd must have shapshifter has a good utility to palm a few cards its great try it.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results