Paul Osborne's individual plans & 4 colume illusion system review

Oct 23, 2019
The information in this review is fact, not opinion.

OK I'm saying upfront that I purchased the Paul Osborn glass box illusion plan, and because of a major issue with the plan itself, I wound up having to track down his 4 volume illusion systems just to see if the information that was missing from the plan was in 4 volume set, and it wasn't, so I'm still stuck. Even though a plan is not an outright blueprint, that is irrelevant to the major problem that is present in any of his plans. I will outline the problem below:

To anyone wanting to build illusion's, stay away from everything Paul Osborne does. Pretty much every place that advertises his plans, states each one of his plans contain all the up to date detailed information included an entire list of all building materials needed. Now obviously, times have changed, however, that doesn't change that the claim about Osborne plans including an entire list of all material need to build it, is still 100% false.

There is nothing listed that explains if you use plywood, or other material. Regardless if it's plywood or not, the fact that nothing is listed about the thickness needed for example example do you use 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 3/4". On top of that, the design itself shows something on the base put together at a slant which is also not explained how to piece that together or how to get it to stay. Even if you somehow managed to figure out all the dimensions and thickness of the material, it would still be impossible to construct because there is nothing in the plans about the actual assembly of the contraption.

So unless you've built one of his illusions before, have someone with you that has, or at least have had someone who's built the illusion itself, there is absolutely no way in hell anyone can build any illusion of his through the plans. it's just impossible due to all the missing information.

Oct 23, 2019
I also want to add that I've read people mention they have his plans and they are very good. Are you kidding me!

I have 2 neighbors that are both professional contractors that build things from blue prints and plans for a living. They are supposed to be helping me build the Glass box but can't because both of them say the plans are missing all the information I mentioned above. So I know this problem isn't me. Professionals who currently do this stuff, even said the plans are incomplete so there is no way to put this together.

I'm not sure what troll believes Paul Osborne plans are good, but they're delusional if they believe that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results