Porper Card Clip Problems!

Sep 22, 2007
(Original post):::Ok well i have 2 one for ellusionist decks one for regular bikes and see the centurions or guardians wont fit in the regular clip with any cards like jokers or double backs which sucks because i love these cards and with the shadow masters the same thing in the ellusionist clip they will fit ( but hardly) with all cards like jokers and double backer. but its a very tight fit and im scared if i put them in there like that the clip it will like expand and not give the right squeeze or become loose will it hurt th porper if i leave it as a really tight fit like stretch it out.

Edited hopefully more readable:::Well what i meant was i like having a complete deck also the porper card clip (regular one) only fits centurions or guardians without jokers or doublebackers which sucks because i like a complete deck im also having the same problem with the ellusionist clip but not as bad (when it comes to centurions or guardians they will get completely stuck with jokers and double backer) these don't get stuck they get really tight and i am scared to make the clip loose or not be right and not give the right squeeze for both of them and especially my biggest problem regular with guardians or centurions any advice will it get loose how tight is right??

Thanks
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Porper

There a two kinds op Porper-clips. One that fit the regular decks and an other one to hold the thicker cards (like Masters, Ghost, Guardians, Centurions.

It's not only my opinion that the Porper-clip is the ONLY way to keep a "DO'C" (deck of cards) in shape. I also like to keep a deck complete (jokers and double back included) and do so for years in the wider Porperclip. True there's a tight fit but the cards don't seem to 'mind'.

PS.
I recommend to tape up the box in order to make it last longer also

Sep 22, 2007
(Original post):::Ok well i have 2 one for ellusionist decks one for regular bikes and see the centurions or guardians wont fit in the regular clip with any cards like jokers or double backs which sucks because i love these cards and with the shadow masters the same thing in the ellusionist clip they will fit ( but hardly) with all cards like jokers and double backer. but its a very tight fit and im scared if i put them in there like that the clip it will like expand and not give the right squeeze or become loose will it hurt th porper if i leave it as a really tight fit like stretch it out.

Edited hopefully more readable:::Well what i meant was i like having a complete deck also the porper card clip (regular one) only fits centurions or guardians without jokers or doublebackers. Which sucks because i like a complete deck im also having the same problem with the ellusionist clip. But not as bad (when it comes to centurions or guardians they will get completely stuck with jokers and double backer). These don't get stuck they get really tight and i am scared to make the clip loose or not be right and not give the right squeeze for both of them and especially my biggest problem regular porper clip with guardians or centurions any advice will it get loose and how tight is right for bolth ??

Thanks
Adam

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Why do you need to make another post? Why?

All you have to do is edit the other post you have, I really don't see the need to make another post for this.

But seriously, if you like a complete deck, just don't bother yourself with the card clip.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
So, wait.

Guardians don't fit in either the clips? That sucks! They're my favourite deck of cards and if I can't protect them, then it's rather annoying.

Porper clips

There a two kinds of Porper-clips (look at the Ellusionist site). A regular one for the standard decks and a wider one for the Masters,Ghost,Viper decks.
The second clip also fits a guardian or a centurion deck.

H&C

Sep 22, 2007
What i meant was that the centurions/guardians wont fit in a regular card clip (with any jokers or the double backer without getting stuck and those are the cards i love in the pack so i was looking for some suggestions). Even though i was told they do so that was saddening. I know they will fit in the enlarged clip for ellusionist decks which i have but there also a tight fit and not only that i bought two different clips for a reason. Im not going to take a thirty dollar clip and shove some studs in there and bring them to school. So the clip gets chipped and all the kids grab and stuff ill pass on that. I got the regular to protect my guardians centurions which i told they fit but of course theres a 3 card restriction. also with my shadow masters its a very tight fit with jokers and double backers and i was scared keeping it like that would make the clip loose and get screwed up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results