Products on T11 from other sites?

Sep 14, 2007
Sorry, if this has been brought up before but are other products that are not produced by T11 going to be marketed on this site. Yah, yah "buy it from other places" I know, It would just be easier and more organized to buy products from same site.

I believe AllanLuu is correct.

T11 is going to produce all their own materials in their own studios.

This does not mean that T11 wont work with other Magicians outside of the 11 and produce exclusive content for T11. I am sure this will be something they are open too, but only they can know for sure.

It would be nice for some magicians like Daniel Garcia to work with T11 on something exclusive to the site.

Sep 2, 2007
T11 is a magic company. Not a wholesaler. T11 are the people that sell to the stores...

T11 is a magic company. Not a wholesaler. T11 are the people that sell to the stores...

Actually wholesalers do sell to stores.

If I understand the current arrangement, T11 produces products and sells them to consumers and retailers. It does not appear that they will carry products that they do not produce (or are not produced by the 11, which permits them to sell the Trilogy). From other posts it appears as they would be willing to work with others who are not in the list of 11, but I believe that in this case the final product would be produced by the 11.

Guesses based on reading posts and inference.

Sep 14, 2007

I'm pretty sure they do sell to other stores...Look at the bottom of this (and every page on T11) Look at the bottom right, theres a link about "wholesale requiries"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results