Prophet Download Difficulty

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys i bought prophet and it cuts off and goes green half way through i know people have had this problem before so if any one who's had the same problem can tell me what support told you because im in the middle of learning and don't want to submit a support ticket and wait if i don't have to.

input appreciated
Adam

Hey guys i bought prophet and it cuts off and goes green half way through i know people have had this problem before so if any one who's had the same problem can tell me what support told you because im in the middle of learning and don't want to submit a support ticket and wait if i don't have to.

input appreciated
Adam
Unfortunately, your best bet IS to submit a support ticket. That way, if something goes wrong with your download, they can provide you with new ones. :)

www.theory11.com/support

Mitch

Sep 2, 2007
Adam-

As Mitchell stated, the best bet for your support inquiry would be to submit a support ticket to the theory11 support center for a crazy fast response, within 12 business hours. That said, feel free to check out the Download Knowledgebase articles, which may help resolve your issue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results