Purchase History Question

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
Ok, I'm not really sure this is the right place for this thread, but I put it here 'cause this is a more popular place than, say, the Secret Underground Corny Kinship Society... (aka S.U.C.K.S.) Anyway, I created an account here at Theory 11 and placed an order and I'm expecting it anyday now. How do I access my account to look at previous orders and shipping/billing information? I tried the Troubleshooting section, but my email address and password didn't work. Do I have to create a different account for Troubleshooting section?

Any help would be great,

-Matt

C

clarrus

they should have given you a tracking number, I'm pretty sure for regular packages, they don't allow you to track the package though. I think you might just have to wait.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
they should have given you a tracking number, I'm pretty sure for regular packages, they don't allow you to track the package though. I think you might just have to wait.

They did give me a tracking number, but I just want to access my account here on the site. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned my purchase just for clarification...

Sep 1, 2007
austria
well, i noticed that myself, and i find it a little strange, but you can only access your account that you actually ordered with by clicking on "view cart" in the top right first, and then you find a button somewhere that say "my account" and after clicking this one you can enter your email and password to see your account details, meaning the purchase history etc.
a little bit annoying, so i really wonder why no one has noticed that before.
hope i could help ;-)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results