Question about the Pass, help please ??

just keep practicing man! im still practicing it. its a never ending journey.
this is my pass after 2 yrs
Ken your pass looks amazing !! Maybe you're like me where I actually enjoy using the pass in my tricks. But I won't go there because everybody's got a different feeling on the pass. You're not kidding man that's going to be a lifelong move we all strive to reach to perfection. Thanks for sharing your video, I'm a newbie so really have no right to critique it for you. I notice like myself you move your hands a lot as well...... A couple of mods on here critiqued my pass and they both advised me to try to keep my right hand still while my left hand did the move. Take it for what it's worth. That's what they told me. it looks amazing that man keep up the hard work !!

Dec 4, 2017
Whenever I tend to do the classic pass it is noisy, that's why many use it in the action of a riffle action. My favorite pass would be the invisible pass. Its both invisible and silent, if done correctly there's literally no movement seen. Good luck with this and hope I helped a bit ;)

Reactions: CardMagicNJ

StevenL11398

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hong Kong SAR
Here is a pass demo by Peter Duffie for your information:

I admit that Scotland Card Magic Master Peter Duffie made some influence on my initial steps in card sleight of hand learning way back in 2001. Even though I rarely perform card magic everyday these days, I still practice the Pass as soon as I pick up a deck whenever possible.

Mar 2, 2018
I picked up cards about 2 months ago and have performed some tricks for my girlfriend and few friends. Ive done classic pass also few times, bottom deals, etc. and never got caught doing these moves.

I know i kinda suck at this stuff right now since im a beginner, so ive been working alot on misdirection so it helps. I think its at least of same importance than the moves/sleights. I noticed if youre afraid of a move people can tell youre doing something sneaky. So i just imagine im a pro..

Reactions: Ken123Films
Feb 26, 2018
incline village
I picked up cards about 2 months ago and have performed some tricks for my girlfriend and few friends. Ive done classic pass also few times, bottom deals, etc. and never got caught doing these moves.

I know i kinda suck at this stuff right now since im a beginner, so ive been working alot on misdirection so it helps. I think its at least of same importance than the moves/sleights. I noticed if youre afraid of a move people can tell youre doing something sneaky. So i just imagine im a pro..
well said

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results