Recent T11 Team members inactivity

Sep 1, 2007
is it just me or are we seeing less of them lately? I know they have lives and everything, but they haven't been on in a real long time. Dana hasn't posted in a month, and katie has been absent for the last couple weeks. Wayne hasn't posted in a long time too. Hope this ain't permanent!

They're working on a lot of things behind the scenes right now. What it is, I truly do not know so, no need begging me to spill the beans :p.

Don't worry although they may not be posting, they are online, often .

-RA69

D

Deleted member 2755

Most of them I just don't think like forums really. If they liked them they would post more. Every now and then they will post, but they just don't like being on as much. They probably come on to make sure everything is alright once in a while and then do whatever it is they normally do.

-Doug

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

Yes, we have all be super crazy busy the last few weeks. There are a lot of exciting new things coming up along with getting a few new members on board and as always, keeping an eye out for the freshest ideas in magic.

Have no worries, if you need to talk to any of us we are always available via PM... and by any of us, I mean me.... Just kidding.

However, I will be in the Los Angeles area until Sunday with some form of Buck Twin and one part Tom Isaacson plus some of my many other magical friends. If you have time this weekend to come out, let me know and we can probably make something happen.

As always, and just a reminder, we love each and everyone of you from the bottoms of our hearts, we just want to continue to make T11 the best magic site out there, unfortunately its has to take away from some of our precious forum time together to make that happen.

Stay amazing.

Love,

Katie Egleston

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
I might be thinking too deeply, but the T11 artists aren't actually used to using forums.

Most of them were brought up by meeting mentors and magicians. They are not accustomed to using forums so maybe thats a reason too!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results