ReinCARDnation?

Aug 31, 2007
Does anyone own this, or know anything about it? I can't find hardly any information about it AT ALL online (which is usually a bad sign...), and I can't find a single review.

Any help?

Aug 31, 2007
I think it looks pretty bad. I googled it and areview on penguin came up:
https://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=135422&sid=3d8cace9835f713a8170afab85d35874

Sounds like one to leave alone. There are many more interesting torn and restored out there other than this.

Justin

Yeah, I saw that thread on Penguin but it didn't really help much. But I agree, there are better T&Rs out there, I was just curious as to why this one was seemingly unknown because it sounds incredible based on the description. A little TOO incredible...which is the problem.

Sep 3, 2007
London
because it sounds incredible based on the description. A little TOO incredible...which is the problem.

I think that is the case nearly 90% of the time when online magic shopping. But you can't blame them, who's going to try and make money of an item which they themselves are going to advertise it's flaws.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I have this and it's actually pretty good...
It's not the most visual but it's totally impromptu and uses only one card.

Kris Nevlings is clever, in fact Paul Harris was interested in it at one stage!!! That being said, it, like every tricks has its pros and cons, but if you ever only have one card etc, it does what it says on the tin.

The Mathieu Bich one sounds interesting...i await a demo

Chris, Did you see the nine page thread on the cafe about this effect before it was deleted? I can't belive that it got by you.

Anyway it turned into a real brew-ha-ha before it was taken down.

Yet another thing "Cleaned up" by the cafe.

Who could blame them with all the talk of jail, Lawyers, Fake companys and the like.

I got it when it first came out (Before the magic fakers re-do). Way too many weird moves for me. I think it was something that I screwed around with for awhile and decided it wasn't for me. (Its been a couple years).

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results