Reincarnation torn and restored...

Sep 12, 2007
i've search all over the net and failed to find some preview of this torn and restored trick...but i saw one in our local magic shop and its damn insane...it looks like the tnr of theory11 but in reincarnation tnr the audince can sign the card...has anyone in the community know how to do this trick??? i want to hear your voices first before i buy this purchase this trick...

-cmeister

Aug 31, 2007
Here is a preview video; and here is another performance.

Personally, I think this is a great effect, but you have to know what you're getting. With ReinCARDnation, you can't hand the fully restored card out in the end (like in Torn), although you can hand it out when it's 3/4 restored. So if you're looking for something that allows you to hand out the restored card, then look elsewhere. That being said, ReinCARDnation does use only one card, and the performance angles are some of the best of any torn and restored card that I've seen.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Nov 17, 2007
Yeah man. It has its pros and cons. It only uses 1 card. Farily easy to do. Good angles. Card can be signed. Can be performed naked. The bad parts are, you can't hand the card out at the end, not as visual as some other TnR cards. But I still recomment it. I'm getting into impromptu card magic and a impromptu torn and restored card is right up my ally. =)

Sep 14, 2007
P'cola Florida
I really like ReinCARDnation on his new DVD called KLINK there is a bonus called million dollar card trick which the card can be given back to the spectator it uses some methods from ReinCARDnation which is really neat.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results