Resources for Rope Magic

Jul 8, 2012
Hey guys! I've been watching some rope magic, and I know a guy who adores rope magic, and it has started to interest me. Do you guys know any good resources for learning rope magic?

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
If you go here, just search through the titles, you will find several inexpensive books on the subject. You may likewise check with Stevens Magic in that they may have a video or two on this topic (they have a very extensive selection on videos).

I've seen a reprise in the past few months when it comes to interest in this nearly forgotten area of magic study. It's never been a big thing for me personally, but there are guys that have built complete 15-20 minute programs using little more than rope routines (including legit "rope tricks" associated with cowboys and ranch hands).

Apr 2, 2018
Hallo i am beginer Witz Robe Magic ....soni would Like to ASK If you get some freue internet Sites to Download Instruktionen or iff There can give me some one some Tips .
Mabe macht Exangel.Deutschland

Ich bin aus Deutschland.

Apr 2, 2018
Hey guys! I've been watching some rope magic, and I know a guy who adores rope magic, and it has started to interest me. Do you guys know any good resources for learning rope magic?
You can geht freue abotts Download in enxeklopedia.com

Apr 2, 2018
I want o khow the Name Off this Trick , mabe olso Weare to geht it !

Las Vegas Magician Mac King Shows Us A Trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results