Retention pass

you want to retention vanish battle against me too? I'll go challenge you right now if you want. I'll just be using the same video though. Im gonna challenge you with the same rules that i used for theatrehead. If you want to change em let me know and i'll cancel it and we can change em. If you're good with em then just accept the battle.

hey hey hey, just saw you're video for the retention of vision2 battle. Hot stuff man. You do it better than most guys i see. You seem to really have the timing down (which, as far as im concerned, is what a good retention pass is really about). This one will be a close call. Good luck.

hey hey hey, just saw you're video for the retention of vision2 battle. Hot stuff man. You do it better than most guys i see. You seem to really have the timing down (which, as far as im concerned, is what a good retention pass is really about). This one will be a close call. Good luck.

Just saw yours... Umm..... Yeah... If I had no knowledge of coins I would have thought you were using multiple coins... It was just awesome. How long did it take you to get it down that well?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results