Riffle Pass Video - YouTube

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Now before i post it, im sure many have seen it bofore, but i havent and although im more a fan of 'when your gaze meets pass' kinda guy, this just made me cry a little inside... enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DccwmQi8_KQ&feature=related

if anyone else has videos of incredible card skills, or just likes a cool trick, maybe put it up, this wont be 'an official youtube video thread' but it wouldnt hurt to share a few?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
it uses less cover, than akiras, but i think akiras does look better, and ive never seen that dribble pass before but it was seamless.. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
HAHA. Mitchel, can you ever just compliment somebody?

Only if they have cookies :p

Eddie that's a really nice smooth pass you've got there :) is it as silent as it looks? The only thing I would suggest is being careful just before you execute it, because I can kind of get a glimpse at a break. Obviously with misdirection which I'm sure you use it's not going to be that much of a problem but it's just something to work on if you like :)

- Sean

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
very very nice eddie, i agree on what was said about how loud it is, but with misdirection thats great... im still a fan of the lazy mans pass... but its not that bad... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results