Routine opener and ending / need help with a magic trick

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
On a magic forum, where revealing someone's PIN is a very common trick.

Are you new to magic? Are you familiar with this plot? There's a solid chance he won't even touch their phone, and they can change the PIN immediately if they feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Yes I am... because THAT IS WHAT HE ASKED FOR....HOW TO GET SOMEONES PIN...
There's not much you can do once you get into someone's phone. It's surprising and freaks them out a bit but you'd have to steal their phone to do some actual damage.

Plus, as ChristopherT said they can change it.

Dec 11, 2017
Oh wait...let me ask you a "magic question"...."how can I get someone`s Email password"?

I wouldn`t dare ask you how to do a shift or a double lift...cuz that would be revealing...but THESE questions are ok,it`s not like you are helping a stalker...or something like that just cuz someone asked a... "magic question"....you seriously should reconsider your policy on "reveals"

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Oh wait...let me ask you a "magic question"...."how can I get someone`s Email password"?

I wouldn`t dare ask you how to do a shift or a double lift...cuz that would be revealing...but THESE questions are ok,it`s not like you are helping a stalker...or something like that just cuz someone asked a... "magic question"....you seriously should reconsider your policy on "reveals"
There's not very much you can do with someone's phone passcode. You'd have to actually steal their phone to do some real damage. A phone passcode just kinda freaks them out. Plus, they can change it instantly.

Plus, there are tons of effects on the market where you can seemingly guess someones passcode. It's a fun trick. Also, anyone who just wanted to steal a passcode would outright ask. They wouldn't ask about an "opener for a routine".

Dec 11, 2017
well..thank you for the information...not only am I a decent enough pickpocket (which often is part of magic...but hey)...you just helped me figure out how to get passcodes...yay....well, yay for me, not so much for the audience

a double lift reveal would have been much less criminally loaded....

oh and really...if you are a magician...you should REALLY stay away from shit like "passcodes" and "passwords"....it makes you look bad in the long run...if you only see it as a trick, you aren`t looking at the long-term effect...and then you are a trickster...not a magician...meh, who cares

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
well..thank you for the information...not only am I a decent enough pickpocket (which often is part of magic...but hey)...you just helped me figure out how to get passcodes...yay....well, yay for me, not so much for the audience

Huh?

Dec 11, 2017
I`m guessing...limited account for me.....no problem for the guy revealing how to get passcodes...

Aug 6, 2017

oh and really...if you are a magician...you should REALLY stay away from shit like "passcodes" and "passwords"....it makes you look bad in the long run...if you only see it as a trick, you aren`t looking at the long-term effect...and then you are a trickster...not a magician...meh, who cares

Like the others. You can’t do anything unless you steal their phone! Which you can’t because they are right in front of you!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Jun 29, 2017
First thanks for every one that gave me an idea about this trick, and for those who thought that i would do anything criminal i just wanted sone guidance to some books or anything like that. I’m trying to create a routine that focuses on the mind and how easily it can be tricked to give private information or to not focus on important or relevant information thats all i was not looking for a way to steal someone’s phone and be able to unlock it.@ignotus

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results