Routine

Dec 22, 2007
can someone help me routine these tricks? i dont have to use all of them:

ACR
Biddle Trick
Here then there
Sloppy shuffle triumph
Waving the aces

i absolutely want to include biddle and here then there. idk what else to put in.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
can someone help me routine these tricks? i dont have to use all of them:

ACR
Biddle Trick
Here then there
Sloppy shuffle triumph
Waving the aces

i absolutely want to include biddle and here then there. idk what else to put in.

This is how I would do it:

1) Here Then There

2) Waving the Aces

3) Sloppy Shuffle Triumph

4) Biddle Trick

5) ACR

It has a nice build to it, slowly getting better and better. But mess around with a few different options and see what you can come up with.

Dec 22, 2007
i thought of biddle trick as a type of closer. but wouldn it be harder to do biddle trick with you already having seen the card?

Dec 22, 2007
yea thats what i was thinking, but wouldnt biddle be a better closer? but if i did acr before it then when they put the card back in the deck for biddle trick, theyll think its automatically on top lol.

and my acr endings kinda weak, its just a card changing to their selection.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Ok, first, let me say that the 5 effects you chose to make a routine out of really don't relate to each other, so it is difficult to string them together and make it look like one flows into another but w/e. In order:

Biddle
Here then There
Sloppy Shuffle triumph (You are going to have to keep the setup hidden during the prior two effects)
ACR

Then as an encore you could do waving the aces.

Dec 22, 2007
Ok, first, let me say that the 5 effects you chose to make a routine out of really don't relate to each other, so it is difficult to string them together and make it look like one flows into another but w/e. In order:

Biddle
Here then There
Sloppy Shuffle triumph (You are going to have to keep the setup hidden during the prior two effects)
ACR

Then as an encore you could do waving the aces.
well i made up an impromptu version of sloppy shuffle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results