Saturday Night Contest : A Dangerous Caption

Feb 13, 2008
Ahhh sorry its just hard to keep track of the time as i live in the u.k haha, its 3:45 now here, i thought when i posted mine it was 10:33pm where you guys are, sorry, i hope you let my entry in if not ah well thats the way it goes.

Cheers,
TheRainMan

Sep 1, 2007
austria
Ahhh sorry its just hard to keep track of the time as i live in the u.k haha, its 3:45 now here

lol, i totally understand what you're saying.
for me the worst part is waiting for the results of the snc, because where i live it's 4:54am now, so i've been awake quite a while...

Feb 13, 2008
Yeah lol i feel for ya, i bin up all this time waiting for the snc, and now a brown wynn if offered signed by dm!! i had to stop up, but just my luck to miss it by 30mins, but thats how the game is played, i suppose/:(

Cheers.
TheRainMan

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys-

We read every single entry. Wayne, RZ, Jack, and I have been going over these for about 30 minutes trying to select a winner. So many funny entries. Lots of these made us laugh like crazy. We chose the winner based primarily on six characteristics:

1. Which entry made Wayne giggle the most
2. Which entry made fun of Dana the most
3. Which entry made fun of Dana the most
4. Yes, criteria 2 and 3 are identical
5. Yes, I might be kidding
6. No, I might not be kidding

Based on our highly scientific method of selection, tonight's winner is FatalAce. Congrats to FatalAce on the win of a signed deck of Wynn's (by d+M). Honorable mention to Dan and Dave as well, who posted their caption from Iceland tonight at 1:30am local time.

Great job everyone-- stay tuned for the next SNC this coming Saturday for another shot at winning.

Sep 1, 2007
I may not have won, but I think I learned a very valuable lesson. But let's not discuss that now...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results