Saturday Night Contest - Faking Phoenix!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hope you're all having a great weekend! Our latest release, PHOENIX by Higar + Hanson Chien, is finally out in the wild, and is a bill restoration you have to see to believe. Using any sharp object, a hole is punctured through a bill - then visually, slowly restored. The best part? The bill and the pen can be immediately handed out for close examination. It looks like real magic.

Tonight's contest is a fake exposure contest. That is, your challenge is to come up with the most RIDICULOUS, crazy, outside the box, laughable method for PHOENIX. Then, film yourself teaching that ridiculous method to the world, and post the link in THIS forum thread. All videos must be under 5 minutes!

Upload your video entry to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, or TikTok and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 28th. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on overall creativity. What's up for grabs? 1,000 Elite Points, PHOENIX, and a deck of Gold Artisans, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

While this contest is lighthearted, the goal is to fill the web with FAKE exposure videos, making it more difficult for anyone to learn the real secret. We look forward to seeing what crazy method you guys come up with!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
The thing is that the trick is so freaking cool that one cant even think of ANY way it could have been done. I am expecting a very few entries in this one

ST. Alex

Elite Member
Dec 22, 2023
Hello everyone, hope everybody had a great weekend and fun with this SNC, for me the difficult part was to speak english and probably this part took the longest to film my video, but i hope you understand everithing i say even with my bad english in combination with my accent and enjoy what i came up with for my trick reveal for Pheonix:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here is my explanation! Enjoy!

Congrats Yeti! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest - we loved while the method was outrageously false, maybe, just MAYBE it could be a practical method. Perform this at a diner and i'll take some of those eggs scrambled too, please.

Contact our support team with your details to claim your prize!

Reactions: JoshL8

yeti8726

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2011
Haha thank you guys so much!!! I'll make some of those eggs scrambled and I promise not to stick my fingure in them! Haha Thanks again, this was a fun one!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results