Saturday Night Contest - St. Patrick's Day!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, so let's celebrate!

This week's contest is all about the color GREEN. Your challenge is to snap a picture of a deck of cards using the color green in some way. Make the color stand out, make it pop, make it the theme of your photo. It can be a still shot, an action shot of your favorite cardistry move, you name it. We are choosing the best overall photo based on composition, lighting, the use of green, and which photo is memorable.

Post your photos to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 (If you do not have Instagram, you can upload the picture directly to the forums in your reply). Post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, March 17th. After time is up our panel of judges will decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can the winner walk home with? 1,000 Elite Member Points and a Green Deck collection (1 of each of Avengers Green, Harry Potter Green, Lord of the Rings, TMNT, and Green Monarch), shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

lapele

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2018
Is this partially AI? It’s really pretty.
Yes it is. I wanted to make this kind of composition all "naturally" but I couldn't access some of my finer plates and silverware due to moving into another house. Also I didn't have my DSLR on hand so I had to make some compromises :D

zOxydrOp

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2017
Congrats Oxy! We've selected this photo as the winner for this contest - please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!
Thank you so much, Casey!!

Message sent through the support system.

Best,
Rodrigo

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results