Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl LVIII

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I nailed this one last year, so let's see if my luck has run out. Good luck, everyone!

Winner: San Francisco 49ers
Score: 24-23

Winner: Kansas City Chiefs
Score: 24-23
Congrats Braeden! Your guess of 24-23 Chiefs was the closest, as no eligible participants* correctly guessed the Chiefs would win with a score of 25 points. You were the first person to come within 2 points total of the final score - please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

*For clarification, the entry by Tir-25 of Chiefs with 25 points was disqualified due to being a second account, both of which entered this contest. As such, their entries were voided.

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

• Wow
Reactions: JoshL8 and 010rusty

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
🏈Unbelievable! Lightning struck twice, and I managed to nail the Super Bowl score for the second time in a row, with just a 2-point deviation from the final tally again. Talk about a winning streak that keeps getting better! There is more to celebrate — this triumph has officially propelled me into Elite Status! I am Feeling like a true oracle right now! Massive thanks to Theory 11 and everyone who joined in the excitement, making this win all the more special.🏆

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results