Saturday Night Contest - Your Card Collection!

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
My Collection (Photo too large to attach here apparently) [https://ibb.co/z4wvj0v]

I started collecting about 5-6 months ago, and my collection is currently impossible to fully/properly photograph without spending a full day+ unpacking everything, as it is 500+ decks mostly in individual plastic deck cases that are spread out within 12 marine (ammo utility box sized) storage containers, with 60 decks in each container. 3 other containers have stuff that have odd or unique packaging (so they dont fit within the plastic deck cases) like double decks or special tin sets etc...

Also Included is the Star Wars Force Box, Lord of the rings box set, Harry Potter and an Artisan wood box sets, all still new/sealed as I only got them over the last few months and just categorizing and keeping track of everything purchased has been a job on its own.

My collection is roughly 35% Bicycle and 35% Theory11 branded/released decks, and about 15% Star Wars and Star trek novelty decks (mostly Cartamundi and Aquarius branded/released...) with the remaining 15% being other random designers/manufacturers.

On top of the playing cards, for magic related retail released stuff I have the all of the currently released Ellusionist "how to" sets/kits, and a few from here.

The decks within the storage crates are individually labeled to work with my personal inventory spreadsheet, so I am able to locate a deck quickly without having to dig through every crate/box... For box sets and variety packs or magic stuff I just keep them in regular cardboard boxes with the contents labeled on the outside.

Until I move to a larger place where I can properly display all this stuff, this is my only good option as I live in small place and have 2 cats up my a$$ within the little room I do have. I just don't have wall space for proper wall displays, or shelving units currently, and the last thing I need is them dancing on my collection if I were to keep them on my counters/tables...

So, for now I just keep it all safe and secure boxed/crated up.

Reactions: PeterB69
Jan 21, 2024
Hello everyone. Looking at everyones collection, im amazed. I have been doing card magic since 2020. I dont have a good deck of cards, which is why im trying to get lucky maybe. Good luck to everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results