Selling DVD's Any Good Sites?

Jul 21, 2008
I want to sell my Talk about Tricks DVD- Joshua Jay and my Dan and Dave's Autograph trilogy DVD set. I've tried craigslist but i'm guessing not to many magic fans out in craigslist land. Any ideas on other sites other than ebay?

Thank you,

Jonathan Molo a.k.a. dj Spinaholic
www.myspace.com/djspinaholicmusic ........ ADD ME!!

I don't know about you, but I've never heard of someone selling a used magic dvd before. It never occured to me, Anyway I don't know another good place for it other than ebay. And why do you want to get rid of them?

Jul 21, 2008
Good question. I'm just not using them anymore. I'm concentrating on my djing and would like a little more money to buy a few more pieces of equipment. I'm still keeping my Art of Astonishment Set and my Card College Set. Oh yes and my autograph Micheal Ammar DVD. So that it.

You know I should because my wife got it for me for Christmas but It's just not my style of magic.

Married man huh? Anyway, if you don't end up selling them, you could pass it on to the next generation and give it to a young teenager friend you know for a birthday or christmas. Make sure you trust him/her that they won't expose the dvd on youtube or tell all their friends about it and show it to them.

Advice always worth having,

Jun 2, 2008
Your not allowed i think its the law or something that if you sell magic you have to be unable to perform it once you have sold it. Dno if its true but ive read it somewhere.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Your not allowed i think its the law or something that if you sell magic you have to be unable to perform it once you have sold it. Dno if its true but ive read it somewhere.

Even if it were truth It would be impossible to prove he learned it

And you should sell them on Amazon or Ebay

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results