Slippery Hands?

Jan 19, 2009
Maybe dumb but I gonna ask anyway. My hands are very slippery when I playing with cards. Example when I am training on the top shot by GL or The clipshift by Chad Nelson I cannot get the card because the card is to slippery. I have tryed some diffrent handcremes but it dosent work.

anyone else that got this problem?

Mar 18, 2009
yeah, your hands are just cold. try some different hand exercises to warm them up and get the muscles moving. i do this all the time and it really helps

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I have this problem some times, too. CardSharp99 is probably right, it's probably dry skin. Keep experimenting with different lotions, something will help. I use Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair. You might also want to find some Sortkwik. Bank people and cashiers use it to get grip on the bills. I found it at OfficeMax.

Oh ok. If your skin is dry, then SimonOHart answered your question.

There is something called Elite Magician Hand Lotion. I bought mine off of Penguin Magic. My hands are naturally really sweaty, but in certain circumstances they are BONE DRY. I spray a little bit of the lotion on my hands and I'm ready to go. Look it up.

Hope I helped!

;D

Nov 4, 2009
Do you drink enough water? I find that if I'm not hydrated enough, my hands dry out and I don't handle nearly as well.
I think 8 glasses of water a day is the recommendation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results