Small trick that's a blast to perform!!!!

Nov 24, 2021
I'm sure other people perform this but here goes!!

Spectator chooses card (Ace of spades for example) You then do overhand shuffle controls to lose it into the deck (still on top) Then I ask if they'd be impressed if it were on top! (It is on top) Some people say "yes! of course!" "Mildly" "not really" or "Um...yeah!" (the last one usually out of kindness more then anything) then I do a double lift showing second from the top pretending it is theirs. They are not impressed because it isn't theirs, Then I like to do another convincer to show it isn't theirs by bringing the deck up and showing the top card (really pushing both cards off, then pulling the real top card flush on the deck so they think he card they see is on top. Then I say "Let me try again" I ask for their hand then have them sandwich their card in between (They think it isn't theirs) their hands. then I do another D-lift and show a random card which they think is the top. Then maybe do another convincer and take it off the deck into my hand and say "Now without looking do you remember which card is in your hand?" (I say without looking because before I've just said "do you remember" and then they looked and got ahead of me) then they say the card that's in your hand. And I say "That's where you're wrong because right here (while I tap the corner of my card onto their hand) I have that card" then turn it over, then if they don't turn over the card in their hand I say do you remember the card you chose in the beginning? "Ace of spades" they say, they turn it over and their brain is fried!

Reactions: Caleb the Magician
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results