having what users guess and say will only clog up this thread

so please, dont reply unless you are part of the official thoery11 staff

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
1. Will Theory11 allow reviews to be posted on the products page?
Absolutely. Reviews are fully functional on all product pages.

2. Will Bad Reviews of Products be allowed to be posted?
As long as they're constructive reviews, whether positive or negative, they have their space. We aren't trying to filter anything (accept spam, of course... and I don't mean the meat). The only way we can grow to better serve you is to know your honest opinions. So give us your reviews!

3. Any Magic company or forum be censored?
We don't feel a need to censor anything of that nature. We hope you'll find the theory11 Forums to be the most relaxed, chill, and comfortable atmosphere you've ever experienced. I've said it before, we aren't the "final" source for everything magic-related. Explore other resources.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
We don't feel a need to censor anything of that nature. We hope you'll find the theory11 Forums to be the most relaxed, chill, and comfortable atmosphere you've ever experienced. I've said it before, we aren't the "final" source for everything magic-related. Explore other resources.
Ahh yes, the freedom to discuss other products, I AM LOVIN' IT.

Sounds great, the major concern I have with Ellusionist is that it bans discussion of things it doesn't like (Like the recent issues between Dan and Dave and themselves) A community should be free to discuss anything relevant despite what a site personally believes. I really hope this site lives upto the perception it is building for me, it's like a dream come true.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results