Which deck of cards is better?

• guardians

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Split spades

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Dec 11, 2007
Lebanon, Bierut
well if u are looking for coolness and design go for guardians and if u are looking for durability and sleek finish buy the split spades, but i would suggest buying both but be sure to have a split spades in ur cart cuz the split spades are limited while the guardians arent.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I suggest that you buy both. Buy one of each deck you consider, and make your own decisions. Looks and feel are so opinion based questions.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
well if u are looking for coolness and design go for guardians and if u are looking for durability and sleek finish buy the split spades, but i would suggest buying both but be sure to have a split spades in ur cart cuz the split spades are limited while the guardians arent.

Guardians are durable too, ya know.

What's with all the comparing threads? Are you from market research or something? :p Seriously though, just buy the damn decks and see for yourself!

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
Srry for all the threads but im on a budget thats why. srry

It's OK. But you don't need to make many comparison threads between two decks, instead make one thread or poll between all decks that you have considered seriously. And don't ask about look, it's a personal opinion. Also, you could be more specific than "which feels better" since people like different things in their cards.

Feb 28, 2008
each deck is quite different... As far as looks, neither deck has really gotten any recations from people (unlike the Tiger deck which usually catches people's eyes). I personally like the SS back as they're really nice and subtle in how they look.

As far as feel, each feels quite different. The SS cards are thin and bend easily while the Guardians feel thick and stiff. It's more of a personal choice to which one is better as they both feel good in their own way. Personally, I like the guardians more, but a double lift with the SS feels insanely good because of the thinness and grip on the edges.

May 10, 2008
Guardians, Im a card artist and I just love the twisted bicycle design, back of the guardians. (though the SS are pretty cool to.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results